Completes various food preparation tasks supporting meal production.
2. Knows and complies with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality
standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
3. Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a
smooth service period.
4. Performs final plate preparation, including plating and garnishing.
5. Maintains a strict 'clean as you go' policy, maintaining a clean, professional work
6. Follows the correct, safe procedure when operating kitchen equipment and only uses
appropriate equipment as trained.
7. Ensures all leftovers are properly cooled, labeled and dated, according to Acts policies.
8. Reports all equipment maintenance concerns to management.
9. Assists in the training of the food production staff as assigned.
10. May perform other duties as assigned.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...