Psychiatrist / Outpatient / Part time or Full time
Employment Type: Full-Time
Psychiatrist / Outpatient
Part-time or full-time
Non-Profit health care facility, FQHC serving behavioral health. Great location in South Florida!!
The Psychiatrist is responsible for providing direct clinical services to patients. The Psychiatrist will be a part of the behavioral health team, as well as a consultant member of the Primary care team, and will participate in developing Patient Care Plans.
- Build rapport with patients, using courteous and culturally sensitive approach to obtains complete and accurate information to assess and diagnose a diverse group of patients with mental health disorder(s)
- Provide psycho-pharmaceutical treatment to patients who present with mental illness and/or mild substance use disorder
- Coordinate treatment with the behavioral team, by promoting counseling for patients who are currently treated with psychotropic medications
- Collaborate with Primary Care Providers (PCP) in the treatment of existing patients
- Assign, direct, and review the work of psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (APRN)
Will consider new grads!
- Requires a Medical degree with a specialty in psychiatry from an accredited University.
- Completed residence in child/adult psychiatry and open to work with diverse populations.
- Three to Five years of clinical practice and experience.
- One (1) year of experience preferably in a Community Health setting.
- Meets all requirements in order to obtain medical staff membership and required privileges to include Medicaid and Medicare credentialing.
- Flexible schedule, allowing for weekends or evenings and travel as needed..
- Ability to speak another language, such as Creole, Spanish is an asset.
Contact for more info:
Yvonne Ellis, SVP / Recruitment Director
REAP Healthcare Agents
firstname.lastname@example.org or #706-983-9053
Loading some great jobs for you...