Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Robert Half Finance currently has a full-time opportunity for a Senior Accountant who's looking to build their career in a thriving, dynamic setting in the Coral Springs, Florida area. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for producing financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, and internal control maintenance. This position offers you great long-term potential and a strong compensation and benefits package. We are seeking an individual with strong analytical skills that excels working in a challenging and fast-paced work environment while contributing to the continued success of the firm.
How you will make an impact
- Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Engage in various department-wide initiatives
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Provide monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditorsJob Requirements:
- Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Be detailed, flexible, and organized
- 3 years plus of overall general accounting experience
- Candidate must possess first-rate analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Proficient in ERP systems
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Fixed assets experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Able to manage time well
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
Please email your resume to Julie Kirvin - email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Loading some great jobs for you...