Automotive Finance Director - Nissan
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
We are seeking a Nissan experienced Finance Director to join our growing team!
West Palm Beach Nissan is the premier Nissan dealer of West Palm Beach, conveniently located just off I-95 North in Riviera Beach.
We’ve prided ourselves in creating a great environment for our customers and employees, and have grown to be one of the top selling Nissan dealerships in the West Palm Beach area.
From the time you come in to our new state-of-the-art facility, you can see why West Palm Beach Nissan is different from the competition.
Our modern waiting area is decked out with a flat screen TV, while our relaxing customer lounges treats customers to free computer access and Wi-Fi.
We also feature a wide selection of used cars.
Our service department features a climate-controlled service write-up area and valet parking, and is staffed exclusively by ASE Certified technicians.
Our service department is a member of Nissan's certified collision repair network, and comes complete with a service shuttle.
Our fully stocked parts and accessories departments are packed with genuine OEM parts to best assist with your customer's needs.
To learn more about what it's like to work at a world-class dealership, apply today!
What We Offer:
- Top pay for qualified applicants
- High earnings opportunity
- State-of-the-art facility with the latest technology and amenities to foster a professional work environment
- Average 175 – 200 units/ month
- Opportunity for internal promotion and career growth with dealership
- Ongoing training and education
- Highly competitive and rewarding pay plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Full benefits including voluntary short and long term disability, dental, health, vision, medical
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Well-ran dealership with a management team that cares about their employee’s well-being
- Fun and collaborative environment – We want you to help our dealership grow
- Flexible hours
- Oversee dealership customer loan origination and approval process while maintaining strong relationships with prime and subprime lenders
- Accurately prepare all federal, state, and dealer paperwork and submit to the accounting department in a timely manner
- Lead and mentor Finance Managers within the department, and foster relationships throughout the dealership
- Establish and maintain monthly forecasted income, penetration levels, and customer satisfaction index (CSI) scores
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and year end reports
- Present service contracts, GAP, and other beneficial ancillary products
- Be an example of professional morals, ethics, and excellent customer service
- Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
- Set and maintain finance department work schedule
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Must have at least two years of experience working as a Finance Manager at a Nissan dealership
- Other previous automotive management experience will be considered
- Must be proficient in CDK/ADP and be able to maintain a clean CIT
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Self-motivation and results-driven
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
Loading some great jobs for you...